T Shirt Quilt Pricing
Our T-shirt quilts are different, you have options in designing your quilt with our designer. We do not use a standard design for quilts so each one is unique. Your T-shirts are cut into various sized blocks that fit the logo of the T-shirts. Then quilted on the machine.
How We Make T-Shirt Quilts:
• We allow any number of T-shirts for your quilt.
• The quilt backing and binding is a solid color of your choice.
• We give you a written estimate and let you know the estimated date of completion.
• Once the shirts logos are cut, we layout the design of the quilt using your shirts. If there is a significant in size change from the estimate we will contact you. You may then decide if you want to change the size or bring more t-shirts.
• Your blocks are then sewn together and the layers are machine quilted.
• The quilt is finished with a binding that matches the backing fabric.
• We will then notify you to come pick up your quilt. That’s the best part! The price includes the batting, backing fabric, binding fabric and thread.
The price is determined by the size of the finished quilt. To determine the price, add the width of the quilt plus the length of the quilt and multiply the sum by $4.50.
For example, a quilt which is 40” wide and 60” long is $450.
That is 40 + 60 = 100 x $4.50 = $450.
EXAMPLE SIZES ~
Your quilt may be different than listed.
Finished Size # of Shirts Price
Lap 52” x 68” 15 - 25 $540
Twin 60” x 84” 25 - 30 $648
Full 84” x 92” 30 - 40 $792
Queen 92” x 100” 40 - 60 $864
King 100” x 112” 60-80 $954